Terms & Conditions
Please read our full Terms & Conditions:
The Site is operated by PCBOOST (UK) Limited (we). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 12950256 and with our registered office in West Midlands, Birmingham, 22 Patrick Road, B26 1SP. Our VAT number is 363780477.
In these Terms, the following rules apply
- When an order is placed you will receive an email to confirm that we have received your order. Your order status will show as processed to reflect this.
- You can track your order by login into your account here: My Account
- Once we’ve dispatched your order it will be marked as Complete and you will receive the relevant tracking information from your chosen courier.
- In the unfortunate event that an item/s ordered is no longer available or delayed, or that there’s a pricing error, we will advise you of this.
- Images of our PC Systems are for illustrative purposes only. Items may vary slightly from the image shown.
Your right to cancel
- Please see our returns policy here. If you wish to return a Product which is faulty please contact us at email@example.com. You can cancel an Order at any time before you receive your Payment Confirmation. After your Payment Confirmation is received, subject to clause, you have a legal right to cancel an Order which begins on the date of the Payment Confirmation and ends 14 days following the day after you receive your Products. This means that during this period if you change your mind or for any other reason you decide you do not want the Products, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Order and receive a refund. We will process this refund within 14 days upon receiving your confirmation to cancel you order. If you choose to cancel within the 14 days after receiving your Product, we will process your refund within 14 days upon receiving proof of return.
Except as expressly set out in these Terms, all use of your personal information will be made in accordance with our privacy and cookies policy.
- If you have paid via Credit or Debit Card, this will display on your statement. At this time, an authorisation has been placed for the amount of the purchase. This will appear as a pending payment on your account. The funds have not left your account.
- Due to the nature of PC components, some banks may remove this pending payment after a few days – PLEASE DO NOT BE CONCERNED.
- Funds for orders placed using this payment method are debited at the time of shipment. Unless the Status of your order changes from Processed to Complete, the order is still live on our system.
- The only payment method which will debit payment at the time of purchase is PayPal.
- All of our Items are shipped Monday-Friday same day if the order is made before 14:00, and are displayed on our listings – whilst we value all customer queries. This will allow us to concentrate on resolving all customer queries on a timely basis.
- Orders pass through verification at the time of being placed – we are not able to amend delivery addresses following an order being placed. This is due to policy from our payment providers.
- All Prices include VAT (where applicable).
- Free Delivery to UK Mainland, additional delivery options are calculated at checkout.
- Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders placed prior to the change.
- Where an order is made using finance, delivery must take place to the address given on the finance application.
- Promotions, such as game codes, vouchers, free items and rebates are subject to availability. Promotions can be terminated at any time and without notice.
- We will endeavour to honour all promotions but we cannot be held liable where promotions expire, are discontinued, terminated or unavailable.
- Promotions have no cash value.